Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vacation

I was suppose to go on vacation from May 14th - May-20th. I went but I got ill on the 9th and was still a little under the weather but I went never the less, as my sisters wanted to celebrate my birthday (May 16th) and we all needed a break. I think to help keep your sanity you should take at least a three day break from work every 3 to four months and a real vacation 7 or more days at least once a year. Following that logic I was definitely overdue since I had not taken any time off since July 2008. This was a good time for a break, being a referring travel agent came in handy as I was able to book a 7 day, 6 night stay for just $326.33 per person. We went to South Beach and stayed in a hotel right on the beach in the heart of all activities. It was wonderful and the best thing is that I will get a 60% commission since I booked the whole thing through my own booking engine. If you want to know how you can have your own travel booking site, get more information here. If you'd like to book travel for your own vacation try here first. You'll see the same and or comparable fares you'll find at Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap tickets etc. See for yourself compare the trips with any of the others and you will see I am very competitive. Don't let life pass you by, take time to stop and smell the roses. (And if you need to book travel for business you can do that as well) Visit Simplicity Travel.

No comments: