Friday, April 3, 2009

I 've Come A Long Way

This has been an amazing journey, from that first post until today. I am so thankful I followed my path because it has been so rewarding for me. I have met some truly wonderful people. It is true that if you help others you too will be rewarded. I was taught that you must donate of your self to serve others and continue your own blessings. I have always had success when I follow my intuition and it is leading me to start a project that will benefit young ladies in the process of becoming young women. I would welcome an introduction to others who want to make a difference in the lives of young females who maybe under hardship currently. To offer a helping hand, a place to find support and some assistance (limited) I am in the process of pursuing Non Profit Status and I am seeking to network with other Non Profits and Contributers to raise funds for our individual organizations. If you are looking for ways to promote your business and give back in support of young women ages 15 to 21 please email info of your service or program and your contact information to dianabroomfield@yahoo.com

No comments: