Monday, January 1, 2018

Good bye 2017...Hello 2018

Today is the first day of a New Year, a blank canvas to fill with learning, loving, fun, success and fulfillment.



I am not sad to see 2017 leave, it was a year of many obstacles, many changes, some good and some not so good. The best thing I can say about 2017 is that the last quarter brought me something I'd never imagined I have again, It brought me love, and for that I am truly grateful to God.



Now is the time to reflect on 2017, see the mistakes and the successes and make  a plan for 2018. There are several things I'd like to accomplish this year. First, I have to take WDGP radio to the next level fr myself, for Indie Artists and for the children, which brings me to my next goal, Children's World of Music will flourish in 2018.  There is much to be done and only 364 days left to get to it.  It's now or never so I choose now. Let's take this journey together and make this year 2018 the best year yet!

No comments: