Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So Much To Be Done... and Time Marches ON

Wow, February 11, 2015 already! It seems like just yesterday it was Christmas. Time is really moving and I have so much to do and so many decisions to make, that may head is spinning.

First, I have got to secure some grants so i can move on to the next stage for Children's World of Music. It is very important to my spirit and well-being that this organization flourish. I will need to give up my Nursing career entirely, due to my circumstances beyond my control. This is going to become my main employment venture because it will do work that will be good for my soul. I have always felt the need to help others and I think helping Children is the best way to do this. I want to have a safe place for Children to feel safe and secure enough to investigate their desires and allow us to help them make dreams come true, one note at a time. Any support given to us in this endeavor will be greatly appreciated.

We are in the planning stages for a couple of fundraising activity, the first to be held in the spring. Details as they become available. Thanks to all who have agreed to aid us.

Secondly, I have to make WDGP Radio be profitable again. This is something I need freedom from my current job to do. I want to re-launch or music download site as soon as possible. The music and the Artists are great, but we need more businesses to support via buying advertising on the station. If you are a small or home based business, please check out rates at WDGP .We are outstanding for USA based business and also great for any  business with an international reach.

I thank God everyday for the vision I have, I know He will make it bigger than I can imagine. I am excited, optimistic, hopeful and yes there is some apprehension. However, I will not be stopped.I am ready to move my feet.

No comments: