Friday, September 13, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Time certainly does not stand still. It is hard to believe that I have not posted here for 5 months. Wow, I have been so busy, which in my assessment is a wonderful thing. I have been working diligently on getting Children's World of Music up and running. Currently we are offering piano lessons, which is a good place to start from and will help with any other instrumentation the child wants to learn. The plan is to include a literacy program, voice coaching, music production,dj instruction, stage production, dance and copyrighting. The cost is minimal and scholarships are available. We are seeking donors who wish to assist the student in participating in the program. We are in need of funds to purchase a van for transportation from school to the program as well as volunteers to assist with instruction, fundraising, transportation and more. Please contact me dianabroomfield@gmail.com.




In addition to CWOM, I am involved in a stage play titled She Made It, is is a first for me and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have a small part and guess what? I get to sing. I enjoying stretching myself, I never knew what I could do until I tried. I hope you will come out to see at least one of the performances. We are always adding to the story and you will always enjoy and be inspired by the production. She Made It is based on fact. It is the story of the playwright's life. And through it all She Made It and you can too.



Of course WDGP Radio is doing well. We have added a couple of new shows, The Mellow Mix with Shenanigans from Shani Elliot, CynDiva and Traci Chic and music mixes by DJ Harvey Dent which airs Saturdays from 4 - 7 pm est; and for your soul spirit, we offer Infect Truth with Brother Bass, join us as we discuss topics like Who Are You?, Renewing Your Mind and other topics approached through biblical principals airing Thursdays from 8 - 9 pm est. We welcome these shows and also sponsors. If your intersting in being an advertising sponsor to WDGP  check out the service here=> Advertise On WDGP.


                                                           The Mellow Mix Crew

Please don't forget that you can also support Children's World of Music by purchasing items through my website, Diana Broomfield  100% of all proceeds go to fund CWOM.

One Future Goal is WDGP TV. I won't stop reaching for the moon! God Bless until next time, Take care and see you at the top!

No comments: