Sunday, July 24, 2011

We Go Through Changes, Changes We Go Through

I have had so much on my mind lately. The last 3 years have been so full of change. That is truly the one thing that has been constant, Change. I am born under the sign of Taurus and as such, I like routine. Yes I like to shake things up a bit at times, but I’m comfortable with routine. Needless to say, it’s been a trying time for me, but I am also a survivor, more than that I am a conqueror. My faith keeps me moving forward.


The bright shining star through it all has been WDGP. I love managing this station and being a place for Independent Artists to shine. I am meeting some wonder, talented and down to earth people. I love what I’m doing and folks are taking notice. I have plans to expand the WDGP reach. What I mean by that isn’t about how far we reach, because we are heard all over the world and that in and of itself is a blessing, but what I mean is that we are going to expand into areas other than broadcasting. This will be a good change, a sweet change because we will be helping more people, especially the children. I am so ready for that change.



I also hope to retire from the nursing field completely, although that will take a while yet. I am working on it diligently. You know I have to move my feet. You see, my job situation has been the biggest part of all the changes. I can’t seem to get settled in a job, maybe because I don’t want one. It makes me feel like a slave. Having a job means someone else owns my time. I want it back, I must have it back. I have so much to do, but again, it is all in God’s time and as long as I stay the course and remain on my path, it will all work out just as it’s supposed to.

I guess what I am saying is that in order to be fulfilled I have to continue through all the changes, trials and tribulations until I get to my perfect place. I will continue to ask for God’s guidance and His grace and be ever so thankful for both. I will keep pushing, keep striving because I am on a mission. I can’t share much about it right now but those who know me know, I mean business and I’m about business. Trust and believe, it’s all in the making. Keep your eye on me, better still, join me. Let’s go!

No comments: