Saturday, September 12, 2009

God's Promise

My God is so good, All The Time. I thank him for journey and the Blessings. I am learning so much. I am meeting so many wonderful, smart and encouraging people. My Blogtalk show is going so well that I am having folks approach me to be on it. It is all due to me continuing to follow the path that God has planned for me. I always know which way to go at the fork in the road if I listen to that inner voice he gave me. I am just so happy today. I was laid off from my good paying job on June 28 2009. Some people might look upon this as a bad thing, but I had been praying on this thing for about 8 months. It seemed to me that the job was in my way (God's Way). I never asked to keep it or to lose it, I just told God to fix it, whichever way it went. So, when I was called to office, I was not surprised and when I was given the news, I smiled because I had been given my answer. I need to focus on the plan and follow the path. Luckily, I had some money in the bank and even though that balance is shrinking way to fast for my comfort, I remain faithful that God has my back. I asked and He answered and I am moving my feet. Just yesterday, I completed negotiations with my friend and new business partner, Glenn Gordon. I am so happy that God allowed our paths to cross. He has been a blessing and an inspiration. He introduced me to The System Within, which has allowed to meet some totally awesome people, and he said to me last evening, "Forget about a job, we are about to do some things..." There is no way you can tell me that there is no God, He proves himself to me each and every moment of each and everyday. Get $25 Bonus Ad Pay Per Click credits I will be making an offical announcement of my next venture, and you know it will be something that helps other people. That's all I know how to do, and that is why God blesses me so richly. Keep me in your prayers, and stay encouraged in your own endeavors. The Best is Yet to Come. Amen

No comments: