Saturday, October 31, 2015

God is truly amazing. If you had asked me 5 years ago what I’d be doing now, I would have never said, Owning and programming an Internet Radio Station, being an Affiliate Marketer, a Travel Agent, and a Nurse. I really thought my nursing days were behind me (39 yrs is long enough, right?) but God led me to my current position where I am appreciated. I was told by my DON that she wants me to be happy there so I’ll stay awhile, isn’t that the best? Although Nursing is my first job and I will always love it, Music is my passion. It’s been that way since I was a young child.


I would always save my allowance to buy music. I would dance and sing along in our living room. Those were happy times. I even thought of myself as a singer, especially since I recorded myself singing one of my favorite songs by Natalie Cole. Everyone was so surprised by my voice, some even doubted it was really me. However, I had terrible stage fright and it wasn’t until I was a grown woman that I tackled and conquered that fear. Now I mostly sing for myself, although I was in a play that required me to sing which was pretty well received.
I still enjoy great music, regardless of genre. I love great music with wonderful lyrics, that’s the best to me. WDGP allows me to continue to immerse myself in great music. Not that great music we hear on FM radio, there is so much more variety than that and so many talented Indie Artists. God has blessed me to be in a position to grant them a platform to display those talents and in addition, a platform for the Children of Children’s World Of Music (CWOM) to display their talents when CWOM is fully operational.



We were functioning on a limited basis with piano, voice and drama in a co-operative situation, but lost the space. We of course don’t know the meaning of “giving up” so we are building funds to get a space conductive t our goals for CWOM and this is where you can help. It’s coming to the end of the year and you need to get yourselves some tax deductions, why not let us be one. We will happily accept your donations either directly (info found at our website http://childrensworldofmusic.org/) or our crowd funding page http://crowdrise.com/childrensworld... either way, we will provide donation documentation.

Once we have a space, we will then need instructors, instruments, computers, recording equipment and more so we can remain your cause for a long time. To find out what we are all about, visit out website,  http://childrensworldofmusic.org/ You can contact me at dianabroomfield@childrensworldofmusic.org if you’re interested in donating time or equipment as well.


Over the years I have met some amazing human beings who have enriched me beyond measure. These are folks who are and are not a part of the music scene but have great insight into business (which includes music) specifically, and Life in general. I have learn much and been reinforced greatly and I am appreciative and love them all. I do realize that I will continue to meet more people that will continue to impact who I am and I welcome that. God always sends us who and what we need to continue the journey to His plan for us. I don’t know about you, but I am enjoying the journey. So here’s to the next 5 years and beyond! I hope you travel it with me.

No comments: