Wow, can you believe we are approaching the end of the year? Time certainly flies. As I reflect on the past year, I have much to be thankful for.
1. I was able to bring my vision into creation. Children's World of Music was created.
2. I am continuing to create this children's music and arts program, currently seeking a space to get started.
3. WDGP radio is thriving. I have Artists contacting me to book on the show Conversations.
4. Even without a job for the last year and a half I was able to keep WDGP up and growing and was able to get Children's World of Music incorporated and registered for non profit status.
5. After being without employment for a year and a half, I am in the perfect job that allows me to make money and grow my personal businesses.
6. My Family is healthy and Happy (for the most part)
7. I have started a new business in which proceeds will assist Children's World of Music.
There is much more in my blessings column but these are what I am most thankful for.
As I look forward and plan for next year, I am humbled and excited to have spoken my dream into existence. I will be looking for space as I plan fundraisers and seek out Music and dance instructors and seek a music store connection.
I will be growing my coffee business
so I can get into profit and give 30% to Children's World of Music. You all can certainly help me with this one. I know you drink coffee, coffee drinks, tea or hot chocolate, even if you don't, I know you know someone who does. Instead of spending good money on extravagant coffee at Starbucks and McDonald's why not drink great coffee that more healthful and benefits others. You might even want to join me in business since we all know we need more than a JOB to make it these days. Please stop by my website and see if anything interest you and most definitely refer others. Remember 30% of profits go directly to Children's World Of Music the rest go back into building my business. If you see me, ask me for a sample.
Stay tuned to watch our progress in 2013. God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and and yours. Please take time to enjoy life. Please see links below.
Children's World Of Music