Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011

If you follow this blog, you know I am always honest. 2011 has got off to a good start. I teamed up with my sister and a couple of friends and we are forming a non-profit organization. With the four of us splitting the costs of formation it has considerable lessen our financial burden, or so we thought.

Since starting this 2 of us have become unemployed. Remember how I am always saying that if you stay on your path and continue to believe that you will be unstoppable in reaching your goals? Well, yes being unemployed has not hampered us.

When I tell you God is good it is such an understatement. Yes! Praise Him!! We are well on our way to Our Non-profit Business. We will help so many people. We will be starting with Women and moving on to the children.

I will be asking for your support when we get to the fundraising portion, I know you won't let me down. I promise to keep you updated on our progress.

God Bless, keep the faith and make all your goals reality.

No comments: