Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happiness is the Key to Success

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
- Albert Schweitzer 


Get your music on iTunes, Save 30%. Start here!

I can truly say I love what I do. The fantastic thing is I didn't chose to do it, rather it was chosen for me. I am always talking about following your path, the one that God created for you even before your parents thought of you. I have found that doing so opens up a continuous stream of blessings. Yes God is GOOD All the time.


As you regular readers know, in addition to blogtalk radio, I started a new show Conversations on WDKK radio. Now I am pleased to announce that Conversations is moving to it's own new Internet radio station, Thanks to WDKK founder DA Williams. Praise God for putting such wonderful people in my path. The new station WDGP radio, opens a whole new world for me and will allow me to helps bu producing quailty programing and offering an economical way to help others advertise their business and services. 


Please stay tuned for the date of the premier of WDGP radio which will be announced shortly.


Continue to follow your path and the blessings will come. Until next week, be prousperous.

 


No comments: